Lovely

Helloo everyone!
It has been FOREVER since I've last been on here!  I hope everyone has been enjoying their winter season.  Chicago has been pretty chilly, but NO snow!  Thank goodness!  I like snow, but not when I have to drive in it and trudge through it and try to dig out my little car!  I'm back at school for the spring semester, so my plate has gotten full with doing work and school now.  What have y'all been upto?
Here are a few great outfits that have been making me feel better while it's cold out!
Enjoy!

xoxoxox
Karla.



Absolutely love these rings! So fun.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!