Met Gala 2013-Punk Edition

It feels so good to be back!  I have been on a long hiatus, but I'm coming back with a bang!  So let's talk, Met Gala.  I'm in awe of how many gorgeous pieces were at the Met Gala this year.  The designers really went all out with this one.  I tried to select just a few favorites to show today, but I am in love with just about all of them!  For example, Kristen Stewarts burgundy jumper with lace cutouts by Stella McCartney?! GORGEOUS!, and do not get me started on Sarah Jessica Parker's whole ensemble!  She would probably have to be my first place, because the headpiece and floral, velvet thigh-high boots really pushed her over the top!  She really is a dress up goddess.  Enjoy all the fabrics and textures of all my Met Gala winners!

xoxox
Karla.




           


        

 

 

     


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!