First Photoshoot!

Hello loves!!

This summer, I have been fortunate enough to intern with a fabulous new, young designer, Nelissa Carrillo.  I am working with her as her stylist!  A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity of styling my first photoshoot for Nelissa Carrillo Designs, and it was FABULOUS!, give or take a couple of panic attacks I might have had along the way. Everything came together so well! I am also very proud of my team that helped that day, including hair by Noehmi, makeup by Zoe, incredible photographer Javier Enriquez, our model Kasia, and my assistant stylist Mimi!  The location was to DIE for!  An abandoned home, with great personality and colors.
Of course, what's a post without pictures!
This are just some behind the scenes pics, but stay tuned for the final cuts!
Make sure to check out nelissacarrillo.com to shop, or to contact Nelissa to make your customized pieces!

Thanks for stopping by<3

xoxo
K.



            
         

     




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!