I'll Take That One..and That One..and That One!..

PURSES. The thing that carries our most important possessions while we're out.  A place where our things feel safe.  A lifesaver to many, first aid kit to some, freshen uppers for others.  A part of our everyday lives.  Although I love purses, and everything they stand for, I don't own too many, nor do I often wear the ones I do own.  But nonetheless, I love them! Here are a few great purses I would like to get my hands on!
Have a great day my loves!
xoxo
karla












3 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!