Wishlist.


Just a couple of things I would love to get my hands on in time for spring!  The black booties are ideal all year round, and can be paired perfectly with dresses, skirts, and pants!  I also don't own a pair, so they are an absolute must!  This gorgeous crochet skirt comes in two great colors(shown above in both colors).  I am pretty close to purchasing both!  HELP! Which color do you like best???  I really love the flirty texture, and they are also great spring colors.  Last but not least, some great floral trousers.  Nothing says spring like some floral print!

(All this great stuff can be found here!both colors here!, and these great booties! )

xoxo

Karla.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!