Sneakers and a Dress

Hello everyone!

It's a lovely, snowy Wednesday in Chicago.  We're expecting about 7 inches of snow, which is no fun AT ALL.  But I'll take it since our winter has been pretty mild compared to years past.  In this throwback ootd, I'm wearing one of my favorite H&M dresses I snagged for just $20!!! And the cutest navy kitten heels with pom-pom laces from Asos.  After a few hours though, Adidas are just a better idea:)



My face when we've decided on a restaurant, but two hours later, everyone's still not leaving.



Outfit

Dress:: H&M (sold out:()
Navy Pom Pom heels:: Asos (Navy is sold out, there's limited sizes in the light pink here!)
Adidas:: I got these a while ago at a thrift store, but Urban Outfitters currently has the blue version heree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!