Cookie Monster.

Hello my lovely viewers!


Today in Chicago, it has been a gloomy rainy day.  I don't mind it much because number one, I love rain, and number two, it is a whole HECK of a lot warmer than it has been these past few months.  So I'm definitely not complaining.  The spring semester is coming to a close, and I can almost smell summer.  Unfortunately for me, I will be taking a light summer load of classes as well(trying to hurry up and finish)!
Now to go and start my two papers that are going to be due soon.

Hope you're having an awesome start to your week!

~Outfit~

cookie monster sweater:: Urban Outfitters(sold out)
black leather panel skirt:: Forever 21(old)
candy cat eye glasses:: Urban Outfitters(sold out)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!