Jules

Chicago is makin its way into fall, and its a gorgeous season with the color of the leaves changing.  It also means layering up will start happening real soon! Today I'm just going to post some more inspirational pics of outfits.  This time i'm posting pics from sincerelyjules.com.  Jules is one of my favorites!  All her outfits are fun and colorful and full of sneakers which I love! You'll probably be seeing a lot more of her and other favorite bloggers of mine for random inspirations.  Here are just a few!  Also, be sure to just check out her blog!!
oxoxox








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!