Transition

It's that time of year again!  The weather gets a little crispier, and everywhere you go, you start to hear Christmas music.  Things you do on your free time consists of having a cup of hot cocoa by a fire, or curled up under your warmest alpaca blanket.  As much as I personally dislike any type of cold weather, the best thing about it?...layering.  The first part of the transition from warm to cold is the best because it generally requires lighter layering, as opposed to "layer everything you own so you don't get frost-bite" which is the weather I can't stand!  Us Chicagoans have been pretty lucky to not have gotten too much cold yet, which can basically happen whenever Chicago feels like it.
It's all about the sweaters, blazers and leather jackets to add some warmth!
Here are a few looks that I enjoy that show some range from warm to cool.

Enjoy!

xoxox!












Cutest little panda on her jacket!






  











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!