I Smell Fall Around the Corner

Goodmorning everyone!(yeah I still got a couple o' minutes left)
So Chicago is in the process of cooling itself down after having a pretty hot summer, record highs actually as well as in many other parts of the US.  But I love that the nights are starting to get cooler because that means some LAYERING is about to go on.  But especially being able to use some fur to spice up my outfits.  I found so many inspiring pics to start me off.  I just love the different ways and the different colors that can be used.  It can be dressed up and dressed down.  Oh! the possibilities!
peace&love,
Karla.

                            You can belt it!



                          Layer it with a jacket!




I ESPECIALLY want this bad boy right up here! ^^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!