Christmas in the Desert.

Happy New Year!
(I know, I'm a little late)

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and new year festivities with their loved ones!  For the last 3 years, my family and I have been blessed with taking trips down to Mexico.  This year, we decided to head to lovely Phoenix, Arizona for our vacationing, as well as visiting some family.  It was such a great time, and of course WARM! But after 2 weeks, back to the real world of -30 degree weather(yeah I said -30 degrees today).

kisses,

Karla


~Outfit~

Studded jacket:: Forever 21
Lace dress:: H&M
Lace-up booties:: Urban Outfitters
Clear clutch:: Urban Outfitters
Cat-eye sunnies:: Urban Outfitters



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

A business/fashion graduate who loves to play dress up! I'm a PETITE(5' 2") gal who appreciates MODEST fashion (P.S. I pretty much live in skirts and dresses), a lot of what you will see here and what Thread-Mesh is all about. Modest doesn't have to mean boring. I love to put my own spin by playing with different colors, patterns, textures and accessories!